Sunday, January 29, 2012

Meet our new Game Designer: Jiaqi "JQ" Zhang!

JQ will take part as a designer for gameplay and technical balance aspects for our game. 


Here's a little information about JQ:


Hi everyone, 


I’m 23 years old and am currently working as a research technician at Washington University in St. Louis school of medicine.  I graduated from washu with a B.S. in Biology.  Currently I am applying to business schools for a masters in finance.   This will be my first project in game development,  so I hope to learn a lot from everyone.  Please be a little patient with me in the beginning, I will do my best to learn everything that is needed for the project to be a success.  I am very strong in critical thinking, problem solving and have extensive experience in gaming.  I will utilize these traits as game designer for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment